The system utilizes SmartHeat® Technology, wherein each cartridge is equipped with a self-regulating heater which ‘senses’ its own temperature and closely maintains its pre-set idle temperature for the life of the heater-tip. The tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater; no external adjustment or equipment is required. The MX-500 retains switchable dual port, 40W operation while introducing numerous new features in a new housing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Integrated Power Indication Meter: a built in net power meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
• User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
• Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system. Only after the power line ground has been restored, can the MX-500 be restarted and soldering operations can be resumed.
• Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, which allows for worldwide operation without adaptors or a change in performance.
• Compatibility with all MX products: the MX-500 redesign allows full compatibility with existing and previous MX upgrade kits, tip-cartridges, hand-pieces and accessories.
• Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology
• Reduced space requirements
MX-500SPT Soldering / Tweezer Rework System includes:
• Power supply
• MX-RM3E soldering and rework hand-piece with cartridge removal pad
• WS1 sleeper workstand for MX-RM3E
• MX-PTZ Precision Tweezer hand-piece with cartridge removal pad
• MX-W4PT Tip Saver workstand for MX-PTZ
NOTE: No tip/cartridge included
Tips / Cartridges Series compatible with this system
STTC Soldering Cartridges
SMTC Rework Cartridges
PTTC Tweezer Cartridges
Download Data Sheet